Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China's Sovereign Yuan Bond Listed in London

Lobo
    Lobo

China's Sovereign Yuan Bond Listed in London Empty China's Sovereign Yuan Bond Listed in London

Post by Lobo Sat 11 Jun 2016, 4:25 pm

China's Sovereign Yuan Bond Listed in London

2016-06-08 18:31:21 CRIENGLISH.com Web Editor: Meng Xue

A government bond issued by China's Ministry of Finance worth 3 billion yuan, or about 457 million U.S. dollars, has been listed to be traded on the London Stock Exchange.

The yuan-denominated sovereign bond, issued in London late last month, was the first of its kind outside China.

Vice Finance Minister Shi Yaobin says the successful issuance of the bond shows that global investors are confident about China's economy.

China and Britain have seen closer financial cooperation, especially in promoting the global use of the yuan, in recent years.

The UK was the first Western country to issue yuan-denominated sovereign bonds and the first major developed country to include the yuan into its foreign exchange reserves.

China's central bank issued 5 billion yuan of RMB-denominated notes in London last year, the first offshore issuance of such debts outside China.

http://english.cri.cn/12394/2016/06/08/4081s930228.htm

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:18 pm