Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council Wasit: Registration 50 financial and administrative offense in the municipality of Kut

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council Wasit: Registration 50 financial and administrative offense in the municipality of Kut Empty Council Wasit: Registration 50 financial and administrative offense in the municipality of Kut

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Jun 2016, 2:44 am

[ltr]Council Wasit: Registration 50 financial and administrative offense in the municipality of Kut[/ltr]

Since 16/06/2016 22:16 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Wasit balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Provincial council chairman Mazen Zamili, Thursday, revealed that the Commission of the follow-up to his office had registered 50 financial and administrative infraction in the work of sections of Kut Municipality Directorate during 2015. He Zamili in a press statement that "the Committee of the head of the provincial council, follow-up and during our mandate has to follow up and monitor the work of the municipality Walcott during 2015, revealed in which cases marred by fraud and corruption, financial and administrative negligence concerning several files in the municipality of Kut." He Zamili "These active efforts by the Commission, which dealt while performing their tasks with full transparency in the issue of audit and control hundreds of files and for two months continuously spotted a lot of irregularities and Kherqat carried out by the functional cadres in the municipality of Kut." He explained that "all files Snahilha to the Integrity Commission for investigation and to take deterrent and resolute against defaulters legal proceedings," stressing at the same time that "the Committee will continue its work in the rest of the government departments with the expansion of its work and give them broader powers of surveillance, monitoring and auditing." Ended m h n[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:17 am