Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri discusses with Turkish Prime Minister frameworks of bilateral relations between the two coun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri discusses with Turkish Prime Minister frameworks of bilateral relations between the two coun Empty Jubouri discusses with Turkish Prime Minister frameworks of bilateral relations between the two coun

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Jun 2016, 3:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

16-06-2016 02:47 PM

Jubouri discusses with Turkish Prime Minister frameworks of bilateral relations between the two countries: 

Search Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri said Thursday during a telephone conversation with Turkish Prime Minister Ali Yildirim, the most important developments on the regional arena.
    According to a brief statement to the Office of al-Jubouri said 'Dial also examined the frameworks of bilateral relations between the two countries and ways to develop these relations, including the two injured in the service and the interest of the two countries'.
    The President of the Republic of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the presidential compound, on Wednesday, a copy of the adoption of Hisham Ali Akbar Ibrahim upper leaves, Iraq's ambassador to Turkey.
    Experiencing the Iraqi - Turkish relations strained for years, it escalated after the entry of Turkish troops at Camp Ba'shiqah near Mosul, despite the rejection of the demand of the Iraqi government's withdrawal of violating the sovereignty of Iraq, and it came without asking him, which denies Ankara says its forces have entered the approval of the request of Iraqis.

- See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:31 am