Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Korean company to resume work to establish an air base south of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Korean company to resume work to establish an air base south of Baghdad Empty Korean company to resume work to establish an air base south of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jun 2016, 4:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Korean company to resume work to establish an air base south of Baghdad

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Newspaper Korean, said yesterday that theSouth Company "KAI" of the Korean Ministry of Defense will resume building south ofBaghdad , an air base "soon," to be the toast of aircraft "FA-50" South Korean fighter that Iraq contracted to buy 24 of them in 2013. 
    The newspaper ( Hankook llbo) in a report I followed ( the long - Presse), said that "(KAI) , a subsidiary of South Korean defense Ministry will resume work later built an air base south of Baghdad, according to a deal signed with the Iraqi air force, equivalent to$ 2.59 billion, to be the toast of aircraft FA-50 South Korean fighter that Iraq contracted to buy 24 aircraft ,including in 2013 ". 
    the newspaper added that" negotiations about the project began in 2013 when Korean air industries Inc. negotiated a deal to export 24 aircraft FA- 50 light fighter of the manufacturing company to Iraq worth 2.1 billion dollars , "indicating that" the Iraqi government requested at the time of the Korean side held anadditional deal to build an air base near Baghdad to conduct FA- planes 50 of which. " 
    Iraq had signed with South Korea, the 21st of December 2013, on the purchase of 24 aircraft offensive light of the model FA-50 that can be used for training middle and military actions, at a cost of about one billion dollars, while the South Korean air industries Inc., announced earlier its intention to deliver the aircraft to Baghdad in 2016. 
    the newspaper added that " the project stalled currently , because the Iraqi government has failed to pay off construction operations fees in a timely manner, "expected to" resume work on the project soon. " 
    show the newspaper that" some officials in the Korean company raised in a timely manner to security concerns about the safety of South Korean workers from attacks to organize Daash , "arguing " the payment of Korea to work at the base in secret after the Iraqi government agreed not to press for the base detection."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:29 am