Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Korean company is willing to resume work at Akbar gas field in Al-Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Korean company is willing to resume work at Akbar gas field in Al-Anbar Empty A Korean company is willing to resume work at Akbar gas field in Al-Anbar

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Mar 2018, 6:35 am

A Korean company is willing to resume work at Akbar gas field in Al-Anbar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Korean company Kokaz on Wednesday expressed its desire to resume work in the Akkas field in Anbar province after being cleared of a hasty organization.
    "Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi, the director of the Korean Kokaz Company, Yonsing Kim, and the accompanying delegation met with them during the meeting and discussed ways to enhance joint cooperation to develop the gas sector in Iraq," the ministry said in a press release.
    "The minister listened to the steps taken by the company and the arrangements it made to resume work in the Akkas field."
    "The ministry is keen to create the right environment for work," the minister was quoted as saying.
    For his part, the director of the Korean company Kokaz "Yonsing Kim" on the desire of the company to resume work and develop the gas sector in Iraq.
    The Iraqi government in 2010 in the third rounds of licenses awarded the coalition Kogas and Kazmonae to develop the field Akkas gas, which has the largest gas reserves in the country estimated at 5.6 trillion cubic feet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:27 pm