Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen reveal what will be discussed in the first sessions of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizen reveal what will be discussed in the first sessions of Parliament Empty Citizen reveal what will be discussed in the first sessions of Parliament

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:46 am

[ltr]Citizen reveal what will be discussed in the first sessions of Parliament[/ltr]

Since 09/07/2016 13:01 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It confirmed the citizen's parliamentary bloc, Saturday, the first House of Representatives sessions include legislation broken laws and the issue of reforms.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP said the bloc Salim Chawki, L / balance News / he was "in accordance with Article 94 of the Iraqi Constitution is the Federal Court's decisions are binding for all, thus it will be a unified Council of Representatives, which will be attended by all the political parties."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Shawki, "the first parliamentary sessions include the first three issues of the existence of the intentions of the opposition front to collect 110 signatures for the dismissal of the Presidency," noting that "in case if these signatures in accordance with legal procedures with the reasons and give way to the President of the Council to answer the questions directed to him." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "then gets a vote in the House of Representatives in a majority of 165 votes being said on the impact of the Presidency."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He MP for the citizen, "The second issue includes broken legislation such as the amnesty laws and federal court, where these laws and arrived at the stage of voting and only needs the parliament's vote, for the purpose of passage and this will go in the coming sessions."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between Shawqi, "The last issue about the reforms that include ministerial cabin and independent bodies and special grades and positions by proxy" .anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:54 am