Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi agrees with French Secretary of State to confront terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi agrees with French Secretary of State to confront terrorism Empty Abadi agrees with French Secretary of State to confront terrorism

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jul 2016, 2:44 am

[ltr]Abadi agrees with French Secretary of State to confront terrorism[/ltr]

Since 19/07/2016 21:02 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, with the French Minister of State Andre Valiena between the agreed Tuesday that Allaghab targeting Iraq is the same as that targeted France, the two parties unite international efforts to eliminate it.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by his office received / balances News /, a copy of it, "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi French Minister of State for Development Affairs Andrei Valiena and his accompanying delegation met with," pointing out that "during the meeting was to discuss enhancing cooperation between the two countries in all sectors in order to serve the interests of the two peoples[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added, "They also discussed the victories achieved on the terrorist gangs and proceed to liberate Mosul and a plan to restore stability to the liberated areas and sheltering the displaced and provide services to them and the need for Iraq to help the international community on the subject of restoring stability."[/ltr]

[ltr]The two sides stressed according to the statement on, "Terrorism and thought deviant targeting Iraq is the same as that targeted France," noting that "requires the unification of international efforts to eliminate it and prevent its financing and to combat the idea as a threat to the whole world" .anthy 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:18 pm