Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

hursday .. general "Sama Baghdad," discuss the capital increase

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

hursday .. general "Sama Baghdad," discuss the capital increase Empty hursday .. general "Sama Baghdad," discuss the capital increase

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Aug 2016, 6:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/08/02 | 13:40

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Sama Baghdad convertible financial MTSB 0.00% 0.00 0.00

Direct: discussed in the General Authority for Bank Sama Baghdad convertible financial (MTSB), inscribed market, Iraq, on Thursday, August 4, to increase the bank's capital by 150%, according to a statement the bank.

He said the bank in a statement to the Stock Exchange, that the public will discuss a capital increase of 100 billion dinars to 250 billion Iraqi dinars.

General and discussed as well change the name of the bank of Sama Baghdad Bank for Investment and funding to Iraq Noor Islamic Bank for Investment and Finance, according to a statement the bank, as the annual financial statements for last year will be discussed in 2015.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:55 am