Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General amnesty and an anti-terrorism law, the most prominent on the parliamentary agenda today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General amnesty and an anti-terrorism law, the most prominent on the parliamentary agenda today Empty General amnesty and an anti-terrorism law, the most prominent on the parliamentary agenda today

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Aug 2016, 4:12 am

[size=37]General amnesty and an anti-terrorism law, the most prominent on the parliamentary agenda today[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    The Governing Council of Representatives, on Saturday, the eleventh of its first legislative term of the third legislative year, while the meeting will vote on three bills, discuss and read other bills.
    She said the information office of the parliament in a statement received (Il Giornale) a copy of it, "The House of Representatives held, in the 11th hour of Saturday morning, the eleventh of its first legislative term of the third legislative year."
    The statement added that the meeting includes a vote on membership of the MP (nostalgia Qaddo) and MP (Jassim Mohammed Jaafar) in a panel of experts choosing the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights members. "
    "The meeting will also vote on the draft general amnesty law, in addition to voting on the draft anti-terrorism law."
    The statement noted that "the meeting also includes a general topic for discussion on officials to travel abroad, and the first reading of a draft law to compensate victims of justice."
    He said: "The meeting also includes the first reading of the draft law to compensate victims of seekers from the popular uprising camps, in addition to the first reading of the draft law powers of the President."
    She said the information department of the House of Representatives in its statement that "today's meeting will discuss the draft report and Statistics Act, in addition to the discussion of the draft report and the Iraqi Syndicate of academics law." Ended 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 10:27 pm