Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Eliminate cost the deputy chief prosecutor device follow-up issues of integrity and money laundering

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Eliminate cost the deputy chief prosecutor device follow-up issues of integrity and money laundering Empty Eliminate cost the deputy chief prosecutor device follow-up issues of integrity and money laundering

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Aug 2016, 2:56 am

[ltr]Eliminate cost the deputy chief prosecutor device follow-up issues of integrity and money laundering[/ltr]

Since 21/08/2016 13:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Issued the head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud, Sunday, will be commissioned by the deputy chief prosecutor with the task of monitoring device integrity issues and money laundering during the investigation and trial stages.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The spokesman for the federal judiciary Judge Abdul Sattar Bayraktar, said in a statement / balance News / received a copy of it, "Judge Mahmoud issued an injunction commissioned deputy chief prosecutor device (especially degree), and full-time fully to follow up on the issues before the competent courts into integrity issues and laundering money. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Bayraktar said, that "the follow-up to be in the league of investigation and trial stages and know that they relate to the reasons for not resolved, if any, and processed in coordination with all sides and on a regular basis."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, that "will raise the weekly reports to the Presidency of the Supreme Judicial Council and the obstacles to efforts to address them," pointing out that "a couple of judicial assistants will be together with the Vice Chairman of the prosecution."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The judge explained that "the decision was based on the requirements of the public interest and for the purpose of giving integrity issues and money laundering utmost importance in the achievement and coordination with the relevant authorities to get to the resolution of those issues," .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:26 am