Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Donations Kuwait to Basra.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Donations Kuwait to Basra. Empty Donations Kuwait to Basra.

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Aug 2016, 4:28 am

[ltr]Donations Kuwait to Basra.[/ltr]

[ltr]August 23, 2016 - 19:50[/ltr]

[ltr].albesrh - Special / News Network Alarac[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    The Governor of Farwaniya Sheikh Faisal Al-Hamoud Amlak morning visit to the province of Basra after the Eid al-Adha holiday which lays the foundation stone for the construction of the University Hospital and another donated Bbinahma Kuwait to the people of Basra. 
    According to Iraq network news sources in the province of Basra to the university it will be designed and implemented to accommodate the large number of scientific and literary sections and branches as planned, while offering the hospital after the establishment and opening of a sophisticated health services for the people of Basra. 
    It is worth noting that the Kuwaiti authorities were approved just days before the forced landing of the plane of Iraqi Airways bound for Dubai has been exposed to a technical failure in one of its engines, forcing the pilot to make an emergency landing instead of falling into the sea, which rescued the passengers, 
    Eyewitnesses said that the important role played by Sheikh Faisal Al-Sabah Governor of Farwaniya through his follow-up to the plane's passengers and evacuate the setting and preview their health status and meet their needs. 
    Network sources in Kuwait and Basra pointed to this man seeking to remove the dust of the past in order to 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 9:46 am