Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

High Nassif: Kubler was the protector of the interests of Kuwait in Iraq more than its ambassador

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High Nassif: Kubler was the protector of the interests of Kuwait in Iraq more than its ambassador Empty High Nassif: Kubler was the protector of the interests of Kuwait in Iraq more than its ambassador

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jun 2013, 4:34 am

High Nassif: Kubler was the protector of the interests of Kuwait in Iraq more than its ambassador

12-06-2013 11:00 AM

Baghdad (news) .. The MP described the coalition, the Iraqi Free high Nassif, the departure of the Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations Martin Kobler that he 'departure sponsor and protector of the interests of Kuwait.'

She said in a statement received by the Agency (news) a copy of it: it was better for Kuwaitis to give Kubler end of service benefits after he led mission that came for it to Iraq, an end the Iraqi-Kuwaiti favor of Kuwait was keen on their interests more than the Kuwaiti ambassador.

She added: that the power Kuwaiti that Atafrh being possesses relations influential even within the United Nations, فالخلافات not yet been resolved, although resolved in a virtual or my time in favor of Kuwait, asserting that resolved in this manner prejudicial to Iraq would leave the door open for future generations to crises and disagreements new endless. / Finished / b. PVC

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D87969
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

High Nassif: Kubler was the protector of the interests of Kuwait in Iraq more than its ambassador Empty Re: High Nassif: Kubler was the protector of the interests of Kuwait in Iraq more than its ambassador

Post by zimi31 Wed 12 Jun 2013, 5:53 am

:lol:  ....still going...she's like the energizer bunny...beating the drum, just because she can!

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:18 pm