Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's 143 billion barrels of crude oil reserves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's 143 billion barrels of crude oil reserves Empty Iraq's 143 billion barrels of crude oil reserves

Post by Rocky Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:15 am

[ltr]Iraq's 143 billion barrels of crude oil reserves[/ltr]

Since 09.10.2016 at 09:53 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Minister of Oil and coffee Jabbar, short of crude oil reserves are 143 billion barrels, stressing that it will reach an estimated, in the coming years to 250 billion barrels.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He and coffee during a meeting with head of the Russian oil company "Lukoil" Faguyt Alekperov, said that "the oil ministry plan for the current year and the next focus on the development of oil production and gas investment," calling to expand the contribution of "Lukoil" through investment sharing contracts in the field or in the the rest of the projects to be implemented next year. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "Iraq has oil reserves estimated at 143 billion barrels of crude oil, also it has a large reserve of gas."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said, "The ministry began a new era and it will go for the development of the oil and gas sector," .anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:27 am