Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity reveal their exposure to threats and pressures at work on the files of corru

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity reveal their exposure to threats and pressures at work on the files of corru Empty Parliamentary Integrity reveal their exposure to threats and pressures at work on the files of corru

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:37 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Integrity reveal their exposure to threats and pressures at work on the files of corruption[/ltr]

Since 23.11.2016 at 08:29 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It revealed the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, on Wednesday, for exposure to threats and pressures in their work to prosecute and expose corruption.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A spokesman Adel Nouri Committee, in a statement / balance News / received a copy of it, he was "Further to the statement of the (October 2, 2016), in order to inform all Iraqis on the latest developments about the pressures, threats and harassment that we experienced during the past period," persisting "it is to him we were on (November 8, 2016) by two unknown filmed in my home city of Sulaimaniya from four sides by and fled after he was being found."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Nuri, "in addition to attempts miserable and desperate by communication and correspondence and media fabrications that would obfuscation and distortion and harassment with a clear objective and is known for Tnina and Mchagletna for our national duty to pursue and uncover and expose the corruption and the corrupt, especially the upcoming interrogations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "It was the last of those concoctions as we reported on an informational website dicey (Sumer) channel, from the fabrication of lies is not baseless," asserting that "such actions and behaviors descending and falling and cowardly, will not only increase the determination and mettle, determination and aggressive towards our noble goals toward our dear country and the Iraqi people. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The spokesman for the Commission said: "we are involved in the performance of professional and supervisory work, whatever the sacrifices and whatever tied the prices", solemn people and the public to "be careful and stand against Almrgevin and not to be dragged into Haiathm."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out, "we remind the security agencies Preparedness to cut off the terrorists and corrupt and maintaining the security of the faithful honorable House" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 pm