Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pink and White Punch

Lobo
    Lobo

Pink and White Punch Empty Pink and White Punch

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:53 pm

Pink and White Punch Img23l
    Pink and White Punch

Prep Time: 65 minutes
    Cook Time: 0 minutes
    Servings: 12
    Punches are the perfect party drink, but drinks that contain sparkling water or Champagne can go flat after a few hours in the punch bowl. To solve that problem, you can mix up the all of the ingredients except the sparkling water in a large pitcher and pour the drinks individually, topping off each glass with bubbles. In this recipe from Haven’s Kitchen, a café, cooking school and event space in New York City, mixing brightly colored Aperol (an Italian aperitif available at most liquor stores), white wine and sparkling water creates a pretty pink effect.

Ingredients:

• 1 bottle (750 ml) white wine
    • 2 1/2 cups (20 fl. oz./625 ml) Aperol
    • 20 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
    • Juice of 1 lemon
    • About 6 cups (48 fl. oz./1.5 l) sparkling water, chilled
    • Thin orange slices for garnish

Directions:

In a large pitcher, combine the wine, Aperol, bitters and lemon juice. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.

To serve, pour about 1/2 cup (4 fl. oz./125 ml) of the wine mixture into a glass filled with ice. Top with about 1/2 cup (4 fl. oz./125 ml) of the sparkling water. Stir gently to combine, garnish with an orange slice and serve immediately. Makes about 12 drinks.

Adapted from a recipe by Haven’s Kitchen, New York City

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:47 am