Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

10 billion dinars profit Iraqi cement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

10 billion dinars profit Iraqi cement Empty 10 billion dinars profit Iraqi cement

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    10 billion dinars profit Iraqi cement

 Baghdad / term 

State Company for Iraqi Cement announced that one of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals for a profit estimated at 10 billion dinars during the past ten months. 
    The general director of the company Nasser Idriss civil in a press release received the "long" version of it: " The company has made breakthroughs productivity and marketing in the three company invested coefficient (cement Basra and Cement Plant Kirkuk and plant Karbala Cement) plant , " noting that " the company 's profit amounted to 10 billion dinars in the last ten months. " 
    He added that "this Alnjuhat came after a successful partnership with a solid business contracts Investment contracts in accordance with the principle of partnership with production , " stressing that " the company has achieved breakthroughs productivity for the period from 25/1 until 25.11.2016 in Basra cement plant reached (1179%) compared to the same period last year , ie before the plant investment. " 
    Civil and pointed out that " the Karbala Cement Plant investor has achieved productivity has reached 117% compared to the same period last year either cement Kirkuk plant has achieved in the last six months after receipt of the investor checks the productivity increased by 195% compared to the same period of the previous year same period by the investment."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:29 am