Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cement company announces a profit estimated at 10 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cement company announces a profit estimated at 10 billion dinars Empty Cement company announces a profit estimated at 10 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Dec 2016, 8:34 am

[size=30]Cement company announces a profit estimated at 10 billion dinars[/size]
    18/12/2016 03:58 | Number of Views: 67
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press
    State Company for Iraqi Cement announced that one of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, Sunday, for a profit estimated at 10 billion dinars during the past ten months.

The general director of the company's Chairman of the cement Manufacturers Association Nasser Idriss civil in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, that "the company has achieved breakthroughs productivity and marketing in the three company invested coefficient (cement Basra plant, cement Kirkuk plant and Karbala Cement Plant) and earnings reached (10) billion dinars in the last ten months. "

He added that "these checks came after a successful partnership with a solid business contracts Investment contracts in accordance with the principle of partnership with the production company, articulating" Achieving mutations Balthakqat productivity for the period from 25/1 until 11.25.2016 in Basra cement plant reached (1179%) compared to the same period last year, ie before the plant investment. "

Civil and pointed out that "the Karbala Cement Plant investor has achieved productivity has reached 117% compared to the same period last year, either cement Kirkuk plant has achieved in the last six months after receipt of the investor checks the productivity increased by 195% compared to the same corresponding period of the previous year before the investment."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:31 am