Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

His Way! Inside Paul Anka’s Top-Secret Performance Plan For Trump Inauguration

Lobo
    Lobo

His Way! Inside Paul Anka’s Top-Secret Performance Plan For Trump Inauguration Empty His Way! Inside Paul Anka’s Top-Secret Performance Plan For Trump Inauguration

Post by Lobo Thu 12 Jan 2017, 2:26 pm

His Way! Inside Paul Anka’s Top-Secret Performance Plan For Trump Inauguration

The music legend is re-writing the lyrics to an entire song.

Posted on Jan 12, 2017 @ 13:13PM

President Donald Trump did it his way — and Paul Anka will let him know it!
    A source close to the “(You’re) Having My Baby” crooner, 75, told Radar exclusively that he will buck the trend of most singers and perform his song “My Way” at the Inauguration January 20. . .with lyrics re-written for the incoming Commander-In-Chief!
    “Paul was asked by the members of the Trump inauguration committee and he was only too happy to do it for his longtime friend,” said an Anka insider.
    “While everyone else was running scared from performing at the inauguration, Paul stood fast,” the source added. “He wasn’t about to be intimated by anyone!”
    Anka wrote such well-known music as the theme for The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson and one of Tom Jones’s biggest hits, “She’s a Lady.”
    He also wrote the English lyrics for Frank Sinatra’s signature song, “My Way,” which has been covered by many including Elvis Presley.
    “Now, Paul has re-written those lyrics especially for Donald Trump, which he will perform during the inaugural dance for Donald and his lovely First Lady, Melania” said the source.
    “Paul won’t let the cat out of the bag or reveal his new lyrics yet, but will be tailor-made for President Trump. . .and it will be huge!”
    But Anka isn’t the only major music act who’ll grace the stage on Trump’s big day. As Radar exclusively reported, rapper FloRida has accepted a HUGE offer. Click here for more details on his performance plans.
    http://radaronline.com/videos/donald-trump-inauguration-paul-anka-perform/
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

His Way! Inside Paul Anka’s Top-Secret Performance Plan For Trump Inauguration Empty Re: His Way! Inside Paul Anka’s Top-Secret Performance Plan For Trump Inauguration

Post by zimi31 Thu 12 Jan 2017, 6:09 pm

Lobo wrote:His Way! Inside Paul Anka’s Top-Secret Performance Plan For Trump Inauguration

The music legend is re-writing the lyrics to an entire song.

Posted on Jan 12, 2017 @ 13:13PM

President Donald Trump did it his way — and Paul Anka will let him know it!
    A source close to the “(You’re) Having My Baby” crooner, 75, told Radar exclusively that he will buck the trend of most singers and perform his song “My Way” at the Inauguration January 20. . .with lyrics re-written for the incoming Commander-In-Chief!
    “Paul was asked by the members of the Trump inauguration committee and he was only too happy to do it for his longtime friend,” said an Anka insider.
    “While everyone else was running scared from performing at the inauguration, Paul stood fast,” the source added. “He wasn’t about to be intimated by anyone!”
    Anka wrote such well-known music as the theme for The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson and one of Tom Jones’s biggest hits, “She’s a Lady.”
    He also wrote the English lyrics for Frank Sinatra’s signature song, “My Way,” which has been covered by many including Elvis Presley.
    “Now, Paul has re-written those lyrics especially for Donald Trump, which he will perform during the inaugural dance for Donald and his lovely First Lady, Melania” said the source.
    “Paul won’t let the cat out of the bag or reveal his new lyrics yet, but will be tailor-made for President Trump. . .and it will be huge!”
    But Anka isn’t the only major music act who’ll grace the stage on Trump’s big day. As Radar exclusively reported, rapper FloRida has accepted a HUGE offer. Click here for more details on his performance plans.
    http://radaronline.com/videos/donald-trump-inauguration-paul-anka-perform/

I am delighted to hear this!!! As I understand it, mostly everyone has been threatened with their career ending, if they performed for Trump's Inaugural. Mr. Anka is an amazingly talented  artist, with a beautiful family. I had the pleasure of meeting and spending a little time with him(not privately, lol) at a private affair back in 1991 in Niagara Falls! Another great Canadian!!!
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

His Way! Inside Paul Anka’s Top-Secret Performance Plan For Trump Inauguration Empty Re: His Way! Inside Paul Anka’s Top-Secret Performance Plan For Trump Inauguration

Post by sassy Thu 12 Jan 2017, 6:21 pm

Great news!  I have always enjoyed Paul Anka!!  thumbs  I like the song choice too, perfect!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Thu 12 Jan 2017, 6:39 pm

sassy wrote:Great news!  I have always enjoyed Paul Anka!!  thumbs  I like the song choice too, perfect!

Yeah Sassy, for me the oldies are the best...actually I can't understand the words of the songs from the 80's on  lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:27 am