Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A local official calls via the "light" to increase government support for a modern western Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A local official calls via the "light" to increase government support for a modern western Anbar Empty A local official calls via the "light" to increase government support for a modern western Anbar

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Jan 2017, 2:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A local official calls via the "light" to increase government support for a modern western Anbar

Nur News / Anbar 
    students spend the Mayor of modern western Anbar Congratulations Aljughaifi the central government to support the judiciary , which suffers from a lack of municipal and health services.
    He Aljughaifi in connection with the "light News" that "the modern city needs to support the sector, municipal services and need for technical equipment" CabSat, industrial and Hvlat "and others that the city's expansion and suffered several attacks and the bombing of Daesh terrorist gangs."
    It also needs to "support in the health sector, which suffers from a distinct lack impact negatively on the health services provided to citizens where the modern General Hospital suffering a shortage of staff and medical equipment and medicine."
    He stressed that "the security situation in the city is good and the security forces controlling the ground and stuck in the pan over the judiciary."
    It is noted that modern western Anbar spend remained under the control of the central government could not regulate Daesh terrorist occupation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:53 am