Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Give Iraq’s Children have the Childhoods they Deserve

jedi17
    jedi17

Give Iraq’s Children have the Childhoods they Deserve Empty Give Iraq’s Children have the Childhoods they Deserve

Post by jedi17 Mon 13 Feb 2017, 5:24 pm

Give Iraq’s Children have the Childhoods they Deserve

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    February 13, 2017 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:
    All too often, it is children who are the victims of ISIS violence.
    In Iraq, almost half of the country’s 3.3 million internally displaced persons are under the age of 18. And they have not just lost their homes: thousands have lost friends and relatives, and many have witnessed deeply traumatic scenes such as mass executions and rape.
    That’s why, at our kindergartens across Iraq, our staff don’t just work to provide children with an education. Our teams also regularly organise outings, sports games and therapeutic play sessions so that the youngest victims of violence can have what everyone their age should have: the right to a happy childhood.
    Please help ensure Iraq’s children have the childhoods they deserve. Support AMAR’s work today: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:52 pm