Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US debt "wraps the globe" 77 thousand times

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US debt "wraps the globe" 77 thousand times Empty US debt "wraps the globe" 77 thousand times

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2017, 4:35 am

US debt "wraps the globe" 77 thousand times

US debt "wraps the globe" 77 thousand times 12642

Economy News / Continue ...

The Web site, "nationaldebtclocks" or (the national debt), which is calculated in real time religion in the world national debt for most of the major countries counter that the US national debt is about $ 20 trillion, with an annual interest rate on this debt up to $ 444 billion.
    And separates the site, that the accrued interest on the US debt every second of 14 thousand dollars, while the share of US citizen from the national debt more than 61 thousand dollars per capita (US population, about 324 million people).

The ratio of debt to GDP of more than 106 percent (of GDP to America about 18 trillion and a half trillion dollars).

It is interesting details, because if you put the debt papers dollar bill and a single compact, the length of the Earth revolves around the middle 77 thousand and 559 times.

And if you put the amount over each, high pile will reach more than 2,000,177 thousand kilometers, and that distance is equal to more than five flights into space from the Earth to the Moon.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=6796

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:58 pm