Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kitten Born Different Gets A Mom Who Loves Him Exactly As He Is

Lobo
    Lobo

Kitten Born Different Gets A Mom Who Loves Him Exactly As He Is  Empty Kitten Born Different Gets A Mom Who Loves Him Exactly As He Is

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:10 pm

Kitten Born Different Gets A Mom Who Loves Him Exactly As He Is

"I'm going to make sure he has the best life a cat could ask for."

• Mar 01, 2017

When Aria the cat escaped her house and went missing, she was found and taken in by the RSPCA three days later. Her mom, Lauren France, picked her up and took her back home, and everything went back to normal — until she realized Aria was pregnant.
    After her adventures in the wild, Aria gave birth to five tiny kittens. Four of the kittens were born healthy and normal, but the fifth kitten was born a little different.
     Kitten Born Different Gets A Mom Who Loves Him Exactly As He Is  980x
    Lauren France
    When the kittens were around 2 weeks old, France noticed that Dimples wasn't developing the same way his siblings were. At 4 weeks old, she took them all in for a checkup, and discovered that Dimples has hydrocephalus and a mild case of spina bifida.
    Hydrocephalus is when someone is born with water on their brain, and spina bifida is a condition where someone's spinal cord is split and fails to develop properly.
    Lauren France
    "The vet said he will slowly build strength and muscle and get better, but he will never fully walk throughout his life," France told The Dodo. "He may not have a full life a cat should have, but I'm going to make sure he has the best life a cat could ask for."
    Lauren France
    The other four kittens will eventually go to the homes of friends and family once they're old enough. But Dimples will stay with France and Aria for the rest of his life so they can always watch over him. Aside from his mom and siblings, Dimples also loves to play with the family's dog, Oscar. Oscar is very protective of Dimples, and the pair have quickly become friends.
    Lauren France
    Dimples may be a little different from a typical kitten, but he's just as sweet, and is so eager to learn more about the world around him. He's getting stronger every day, and with a little help from his family, there's nothing he can't do.
    Lauren France
    "Dimples can now finally eat with the assistance from me to keep him balanced until he learns to do that himself," France said. "He absolutely loves cuddles and chewing on my fingers."
    Lauren France
    Aria gave birth completely by accident, but now she and her family will always have Dimples, and they couldn't be happier about it.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:39 am