Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WikiLeaks Implies They Are Set To Release Wiretapped Communications Of Merkel

Lobo
    Lobo

WikiLeaks Implies They Are Set To Release Wiretapped Communications Of Merkel Empty WikiLeaks Implies They Are Set To Release Wiretapped Communications Of Merkel

Post by Lobo Mon 13 Mar 2017, 5:58 pm

WikiLeaks Implies They Are Set To Release Wiretapped Communications Of Merkel

WikiLeaks implied in a tweet Monday that they are set to “publish many [Central Intelligence Agency] or [National Security Agency] intercepts” of German Chancellor Angela Merkel ahead of her visit to the U.S.

“Terrified talk in US national security circles that WikiLeaks is going to publish many CIA or NSA intercepts of Merkel tonight or tomorrow,” WikiLeaks tweeted. This release would come a week after WikiLeaks published internal CIA documents about the agency’s hacking operations.
    WikiLeaks has previously released documents showing that the NSA bugged a meeting between Merkel and then-U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon. Der Spiegel also reported in 2013 that the NSA targeted Merkel’s cellphone.
    Merkel was scheduled to meet with President Trump on Tuesday. However, a snow storm has moved the visit to Friday.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/13/wikileaks-implies-they-are-set-to-release-wiretapped-communications-of-merkel/

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/13/wikileaks-implies-they-are-set-to-release-wiretapped-communications-of-merkel/#ixzz4bFVwqyIv

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:58 am