Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Reform: $ 2 Billion Lost in Anti-Mines Department to Build a Full State

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Reform: $ 2 Billion Lost in Anti-Mines Department to Build a Full State Empty Parliamentary Reform: $ 2 Billion Lost in Anti-Mines Department to Build a Full State

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:09 am

Parliamentary Reform: $ 2 Billion Lost in Anti-Mines Department to Build a Full State

BAGHDAD, March 24 (Xinhua) - The Parliamentary Reform Front (FPR) revealed on Friday that there was a large failure in the follow-up to the corruption files of the director general of the former Mine Action Department, which caused a waste of $ 2 billion.
    "The amounts that disappeared or were wasted by the spoilers if they were collected, we find that it is equivalent to the budget of a superpower and examples of this huge corruption, the loss of Iraq two billion dollars because of corruption Director General of the Department of Mine Affairs former," noting that "corruption Financial crisis in Iraq is the cause of all the scourge of this people who are defeated and who lives between the hammer of terrorism and corruption, poverty, unemployment and the deterioration of services.
    Naseef stressed that "the Integrity Commission and Inspector General of the Ministry of Health and the Environment must open an investigation into these files, otherwise they bear responsibility for wasting this huge amount that could have filled part of the deficit in the financial budget." A. H
    Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:46 pm