Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

31 billion dinars Shalamcheh port revenues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

31 billion dinars Shalamcheh port revenues Empty 31 billion dinars Shalamcheh port revenues

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 2:13 am

31 billion dinars Shalamcheh port revenues

3/27/2017 0:00

Baghdad / Tariq al - Araji
    disclosed border ports Directorate for reaching Shalamcheh border port revenues, more than 31 billion dinars over the past six months, declaring tuning Mlakatha 76 wheel DESINGS salon outside the customs controls at the port Safwan border, and 27 involved the assignment of corruption on the judiciary.
    The Director General of the Directorate of the Interior Ministry, Major General Sami Al Sudan »Sabah»: The Shalamcheh border port revenues over the past six months, more than 31 billion dinars, noting that the percentage of revenues recorded a remarkable increase of the current period, increased from 50 percent in comparison to the amounts which Asthsaltha the Directorate for the same period of the year
    past.
    He noted that the stability of the security situation and the increase in tourism, economic and commercial activity between Iraq and the rest of the neighboring countries contributed significantly to increasing the volume of revenue entering the country through these ports , including shares in support of the state treasury.
    In the same regard, the Sudanese disclosed the seizure of the cadres of his Directorate working port Safwan border between Iraq and Kuwait 76 Salon wheel was demarcated outside of customs controls, as well as four refrigerated trucks loaded with fish carrying fake papers.
    He said the assignment of all those involved to his Directorate so the integrity of the Basra court, pointing out that the number of customs staff to the General Administration of Customs , who were referred to the judiciary on charges of administrative and financial corruption and manipulation of securities identification issues, amounted to 27 employees , including two women.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:56 am