Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zanganeh: Iran expects the extension of a global agreement to cut oil production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zanganeh: Iran expects the extension of a global agreement to cut oil production Empty Zanganeh: Iran expects the extension of a global agreement to cut oil production

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2017, 3:24 am

Zanganeh: Iran expects the extension of a global agreement to cut oil production

29/03/2017

Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zanganeh said that the extension is likely to reduce global oil production agreement but needed time to discuss the matter at length.

He said Zanganeh told reporters in Moscow on Tuesday, "it seems that most of the Member States of the OPEC and non-members of the Samddon work agreement but there is a need for a time in order to assess the situation and direct meetings and discussions with others."

In response to a question about whether Iran was willing to reduce its production under the possible extension of said Zanganeh "I think it is essential that all members abide by their commitments."

He added that his country's oil production is close to 3.8 million barrels per day.

The Russian and Iranian presidents have announced in a joint statement on Tuesday that their countries pledge to continue to curb oil production and stabilize markets efforts.

The statement issued by the Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Iranian counterpart, Hassan Rowhani, "Russia and Iran will continue to cooperate in this regard (reduction of oil production) in order to stabilize the global energy market and ensure stable global growth."

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and other major oil producers led by Russia, had agreed in December / December to jointly cut production by about 1.8 million barrels per day to reduce the glut of oil stocks and support prices, but Iran has managed to persuade OPEC not to restrict the production, which began recovering slowly after the lifting of the international embargo in January last year.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/157513.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:45 am