Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Security Council discusses the situation of displaced people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Security Council discusses the situation of displaced people Empty National Security Council discusses the situation of displaced people

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2017, 2:37 am

National Security Council discusses the situation of displaced people

04/03/2017 0:00

Baghdad / Al- Sabah
    presided over the Prime Minister and Commander of the Armed Forces , Dr. Haider al - Abadi on Sunday , a meeting of the Ministerial Council for National Security.
    The Council discussed, according to an official statement received »Sabah» copy of it, «the battle of (coming, Nineveh) to liberate the right side of Mosul, as it has been reporting on the progress of our heroine and approaching the resolution of the battle and achieve final victory».
    They also discussed the situation of the displaced and the humanitarian side in Mosul , and to take measures to them. The statement noted that «during the meeting to provide semi - annual report to assess the stability of the provinces and address some of the weaknesses in accordance with the measures taken». The Council also discussed the previous resolutions and directives, in addition to a number of other topics on the agenda.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:26 am