Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
Wayne Irby
weslin3
bajachaser
mbryan
Rocky
9 posters

Economic committee member urges CBI to resume the project of deletion of zeros from Iraqi dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic committee member urges CBI to resume the project of deletion of zeros from Iraqi dinars Empty Economic committee member urges CBI to resume the project of deletion of zeros from Iraqi dinars

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2013, 10:11 am

Economic committee member urges CBI to resume the project of deletion of zeros from Iraqi dinars

Parliamentary commission of economy and investment of the Central Bank has been called by Iraq news network, in order to discuss the significance and process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currencies.
    It has to be noted that Iraq has recently got freedom from the sanctions of Chapter VII and according to the economic experts; it is advantageous to make decisions regarding restructuring of Iraqi currency at this moment. As the sanctions have been withdrawn, it is expected that Iraq will gain more business power in the world and will soon become a popular place for business venture.
    In the presence of members of the Committee on the economy and investment, MP Khalil mehma stated that the Central Bank should start a currency structure as a purely economic issue.
    The Attorney pointed out on this issue that Iraqi constitution should be changed accordingly if Iraqi dinar has to be reformatted. He also mentioned that Iraq will be the first country to take this initiative of deleting zeros from its currencies.
    The government of Iraq has taken some significant steps to build the future of Iraq on the foundation of the foreign investments into the country. Central Bank’s initiative to omit zeros will make the economy of the country stable and certainly will help the investors. Not only that, the common people of Iraq will also be benefitted if such measures take place in near future as this will lead to price stability of the market goods.
    MP Khalil also added that the project to omit zeros from the currencies of Iraq was pending due to the obligations of chapter VII.
    According to him government and the Central Bank of Iraq should rethink on this matter and should take swift measures to strengthen the economy of Iraq. Attorney Abdul Hussein abtan said project delays and the survival of the zeros in the Iraqi currency is reasonable as the Iraqi Central Bank reserves of 76 billion dollars and now dealing in thousands.
    In the month of August of last year, the CBI stated that it was then planning on omission of zeros from the Iraqi currencies. The deletion of Iraqi dinar will facilitate financial transactions made through cash. However, there is a bigger challenge in the way of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency. Presently, more than 30 trillion dinars circulating in the Iraqi market which have to be discarded and replaced with a new currency. This task would not be easy, as opined by experts and observers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Economic committee member urges CBI to resume the project of deletion of zeros from Iraqi dinars Empty Re: Economic committee member urges CBI to resume the project of deletion of zeros from Iraqi dinars

Post by mbryan Sat 10 Aug 2013, 11:32 am

MP Khalil also added that the project to omit zeros from the currencies of Iraq was pending due to the obligations of chapter VII. Here it is in ptint
    bajachaser
    bajachaser
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Economic committee member urges CBI to resume the project of deletion of zeros from Iraqi dinars Empty Re: Economic committee member urges CBI to resume the project of deletion of zeros from Iraqi dinars

Post by bajachaser Sat 10 Aug 2013, 11:41 am

Mb...second paragraph says recently freed
    bajachaser
    bajachaser
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by bajachaser Sat 10 Aug 2013, 11:44 am

Way I see it they still had VII issues and that's why we still have OOO but they did something we haven't seen....
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by mbryan Sat 10 Aug 2013, 12:53 pm

I read it both ways as to why they couldnt do it before in chpt 7 because of sanctions, and also as there are still pending files in chpt 7, or elese they would heve done it
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 10 Aug 2013, 2:22 pm

Iraq loves me... Iraq loves me not... Iraq loves me... Iraq loves me not... 
                                                                                                                                         flower 

Iraq loves me... Iraq loves me not... Iraq loves me... Iraq loves me not... 

I think I have became a blooming i-diot...   :D 
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Sat 10 Aug 2013, 5:59 pm

Well get the show on the road!!!, as Larry the cable guy says "Git Er' Done!" :lol:
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sat 10 Aug 2013, 6:06 pm

lol..
    TheManiacalRN
    TheManiacalRN
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by TheManiacalRN Sun 11 Aug 2013, 12:10 am

There has to be SOMETHING holding this up.  I, in my finite mind, just can't wrap my head around it as to why they haven't RV'd already.  The country would benefit.... the people would benefit.  How can they sustain an economy unless they RV?   But i know....yea this is Iraq.  Still, mt brain only comprehends in terms of common sense.  So here i sit and wait again....dazed and confused.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 11 Aug 2013, 4:39 am

Lol...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:42 am