Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fiber optic cables threaten Iraqi secrets, MP

jedi17
    jedi17

Fiber optic cables threaten Iraqi secrets, MP Empty Fiber optic cables threaten Iraqi secrets, MP

Post by jedi17 Thu 04 May 2017, 1:49 pm

Fiber optic cables threaten Iraqi secrets, MP

9:01 PM  ADMIN  

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Iraqi Parliamentary Legal Commission MP Hassan al-Shammari disclosed that there are "security, financial and legal violations "in the fiber optic cables project.

He pointed that the implementing company will have access to the details and secrets of the citizens.

A Kurdish-Emirates company is undertaking this project, he pointed out.

MP al-Shammari added that the Iraqi communications ministry will not be able to make a wall to prevent penetrating into the data base of the security of the state, such as defence,  interior , intelligence and national security.

"This project should be under the control and supervision of the Iraqi government", he confirmed.

On the other hand, he disclosed that there was no feasibility study for the project, expected revenues and outcome, as well as the shares of the Iraqi government in the project.

He demanded that the Iraqi share in the project should not be less than 50 to 75%.

The contract with the Kurdish-Emirates company was nullified by the Iraqi court, as stated earlier by al-Shammari.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:18 am