Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy: the fight against the corruption of border crossings "a lie"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy: the fight against the corruption of border crossings "a lie" Empty Parliamentary economy: the fight against the corruption of border crossings "a lie"

Post by Rocky Mon May 15, 2017 2:49 am

Parliamentary economy: the fight against the corruption of border crossings "a lie"

Last updated: 14 May 2017 - 11:46 p
    BAGHDAD / A member of the parliamentary economic committee Burhan al-Maamouri on Sunday accused the government of failing to take the necessary measures against those who are at the border crossings. Al-Mamouri said in a statement today: "There are specialized committees in the parliament to monitor border crossings of security and defense And the financial and economic, "noting that" the committees provided information to the government, but the latter failed to follow up and take necessary measures against the defaulters. "He added that" corruption at the border crossings a clear disruption to the Iraqi economy, and therefore the citizen is to bear the consequences of those violations through increasing "There are internal and external conspiracies in order to control the ports," he said, adding that "illegal goods entering the country are an attempt." He added that " To hit the Iraqi economy and the national product. "Al-Mamouri pointed out that" several ministries are responsible for border crossings, but the Customs Authority is the first official, "noting that" the parliamentary committees made several recommendations, but there is no implementation. " The border crossings of the country with a number of neighboring countries, according to Officials and members of the House of Representatives. Iraq has common borders with six countries - Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, Syria, Turkey and Iran - through 13 border posts, some of which are crippled by the current war against a terrorist organization.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:22 am