Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea: Our experience missile to carry a nuclear warhead test

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea: Our experience missile to carry a nuclear warhead test Empty North Korea: Our experience missile to carry a nuclear warhead test

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2017, 3:13 am

North Korea: Our experience missile to carry a nuclear warhead test

15/05/2017

North Korea said on Monday it had successfully test-fired a missile average to a long-range on Sunday, in order to ensure the ability to carry "a large and strong nuclear warhead," noting that the leader Kim Jong-un personally supervised the experiment.

The Korean Central News Agency reported that the missile fired at the top corner so as not to affect the security of neighboring countries and set off for a distance of 787 kilometers and reached an altitude of 2111.5 kilometers.
    The agency said the missile was launched named "Hwasong -12", is a strategic ballistic missile from the long-term average, and has been developed recently.

North Korean leader said that the United States should not forget that its territory lies within the range of his rocket fire.
    For its part, South Korea said the missile was launched from a base in Goseong Pyongan province (north-west) and passed about 700 kilometers before falling in the Sea of ​​Japan.

The United States asked yesterday for an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council and the tightening of sanctions on North Korea.
    This is the second missile test of North Korea in 15 days, and the first since the South Korean president Ji-moon said his duties.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/164550.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:47 am