Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's Assembly of Experts calling for people to participate in the elections epic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran's Assembly of Experts calling for people to participate in the elections epic Empty Iran's Assembly of Experts calling for people to participate in the elections epic

Post by Rocky Wed 17 May 2017, 1:43 am

Iran's Assembly of Experts calling for people to participate in the elections epic

16/05/2017  
    It called on the leadership board of experts in Iran to the people participating in the epic presidential elections and municipal councils in May 19 this month.
    In a statement issued by the Council of Experts on Tuesday, it was stated that the May 19 Iranian people will create another epic hero through his active participation in the elections and serious.

He added that the Iranian people, making epics of pride and Shoumoukh expressed consciousness and sense of responsibility has always been, and will attend in the arena again to perform religious and revolutionary and national through his fateful mission and his participation in the presidential elections and municipal councils.
    The statement said that on May 19, is on the implementation of the commandment of Imam Khomeini the founder of the Islamic Republic of Iran, which constantly confirmed participation in the elections and considered legitimate responsibility borne by all the Iranian people.

Leadership Council experts described on May 19 on the renewal of the covenant with the martyrs of the Islamic Revolution in the polls as the people will demonstrate once again Tkacvh and its attachment to approach the revolution and preserve the Islamic system.
    The statement, he also said the commander of the revolution, Ayatollah Khamenei on the maximum participation in the elections, the people will make another arena of resistance and steadfastness in the face of bitter enemies.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/164673.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:56 am