Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 8 billion investment "Rosneft" on the continental shelf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 8 billion investment "Rosneft" on the continental shelf Empty $ 8 billion investment "Rosneft" on the continental shelf

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Jun 2017, 3:15 am

$ 8 billion investment "Rosneft" on the continental shelf

22:00 - 06/14/2017

"Rosneft" company with its plans to invest some 480 billion rubles (about $ 8.4 billion) over the next five years in the projects of the continental shelf of the Russian, despite Western sanctions imposed on it.

This came within the electronic response "Rosneft" on the questions raised by the agency "Reuters" company, which is the largest oil producer in Russia.

Earlier, the Russian company predicted that the volume of investments to develop offshore oil fields in the Arctic during the period between 2017 2021 about 250 billion rubles.

The "Russian oil" that it has acquired a license to explore for oil in the area of ​​55 freely in the Russian Arctic and Far East, the areas that are believed to contain resources of oil and gas are estimated at 41.5 billion tons.

It sees "Rosneft" that the hydrocarbon resources development in the Arctic is the future for the global production of crude, and one of the most important strategic priorities for the company, noting that the production of marine area in the Arctic is expected to represent 20 to 30% of Russia's total production by the year 2050.

And the development of "Rosneft" fields on the continental shelf in cooperation with partners such as the American company "ExxonMobile", and "Statoil" Norwegian, and "Inpes" Japanese, "CNPC" Chinese, "Petrovietnam" Vietnamese.

In 2014, he discovered "Rosneft" and "ExxonMobile" oil field in the Kara Sea in northern Russia, but the project was frozen because of Western sanctions. / Ended 25 d

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/14/167295/

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:38 am