Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Change": quotas generated vacant positions and other managed by proxy in the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Change": quotas generated vacant positions and other managed by proxy in the government Empty "Change": quotas generated vacant positions and other managed by proxy in the government

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2017, 3:23 am

"Change": quotas generated vacant positions and other managed by proxy in the government

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

He attributed a member of the House of Representatives "Change" bloc Kurdish Masood Haider on Monday, quotas Zubayh uncle respect the Constitution was born vacant positions and which are managed by proxy in independent bodies.

He Haidar told the «Journal News» lamented the lack of respect for the Constitution in general, and the most important constitutional article related to the balance in the positions in particular.

"The quotas party had a great role in maintaining the independent bodies as they are now."

He explained that "partisan quotas also had a role in the lack of agreement on candidates for positions in the independent bodies, stressing that this is what making bodies are either vacant or managed by proxy.

The estimated official statistics, positions managed by proxy at about 5,000 office of ministers and heads of bodies and directors of two years, and that most of those positions based on their Vakedo ability to act, or are linked to parties nominated for office.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:30 am