Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US condemns China's trade with North Korea and cast doubt on its cooperation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US condemns China's trade with North Korea and cast doubt on its cooperation Empty US condemns China's trade with North Korea and cast doubt on its cooperation

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jul 2017, 4:00 am

US condemns China's trade with North Korea and cast doubt on its cooperation

21:00 - 07/05/2017

US President Donald Trump on Wednesday denounced China's trade with North Korea and cast doubt on the likelihood that Beijing is working with Washington to counter the nuclear threat of North Korea.

Trump said in a post on Twitter two days after the launch of a summit of the Group of Twenty in the German city of Hamburg "trade between China and North Korea grew by almost 40 percent in the first quarter of the year before. This is very much as China may discourage work with us, but we have to give them a chance to try! "

Relations between America and North Korea tensions sharply because of the recent experiences of the missile Nnoah what South underestimate Ajartha. It ended 25 d

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/05/172596/

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:53 am