Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank announces rise in domestic debt of 48 trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank announces rise in domestic debt of 48 trillion dinars Empty Central Bank announces rise in domestic debt of 48 trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2017, 2:17 am

Central Bank announces rise in domestic debt of 48 trillion dinars

Central Bank Governor Ali Keywords statement during a seminar center

Revealed the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords, on Sunday, rising domestic debt to 48 trillion dinars, adding that monetary policy faces many challenges, including the inability of the Maronites and the balance of payments deficit.  

Keywords and said during a seminar hosted by Bayan Center for Studies and Planning and attended by "Economy News", "internal debt currently stands at 48 trillion dinars," noting that "the central bank would continue its initiative in supporting the real sector growth through agricultural and industrial lending and housing initiatives."

He stressed that "monetary policy in Iraq is facing a number of challenges, including the non-oil deficit and the budget deficit and the balance of payments deficit," noting that "in order to achieve financial and monetary stability requires a reduction of non-oil deficit by maximizing local revenue and control local expenditures and setting limits for operating expenses" .

He noted that "the decline in oil sales revenues of 92 trillion dinars in 2015 to 42 trillion dinars in 2016 led to a rise in the budget deficit," adding that "should build the budget to stabilize the price of a barrel of oil to $ 40 for the next five years to reduce the shortfall. "

Keywords noted that "the process of selling the currency needs a deep understanding in light of the big accusations against the bank without evidence proving the existence of suspicions of corruption or money laundering operation or smuggling of currency."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:06 pm