Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain Bank issued a new explanation for a construction loan to those who owned residential land

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain Bank issued a new explanation for a construction loan to those who owned residential land Empty Rafidain Bank issued a new explanation for a construction loan to those who owned residential land

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jul 2017, 5:45 am

Rafidain Bank issued a new explanation for a construction loan to those who owned residential land

BAGHDAD, July 15 (KUNA) - The construction of a 50-million-square-meter (50-square-foot) residential plot is being disbursed in three installments, the Information Office of the Rafidain Bank said in a press statement on Saturday.
    "The first installment of 25 million dinars at the completion of the Rabat and the second installment of 15 million dinars when completion of the roofing and the third payment of 10 million at the turnkey, meaning that through the completion of building part of its land and complete the basis in the stages of building the structure of the land belonging to him, "The loan is repayable in equal monthly installments and in a reduced installment manner with interest."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:31 am