Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament will vote tomorrow on the three laws and change my name read two provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament will vote tomorrow on the three laws and change my name read two provinces Empty Parliament will vote tomorrow on the three laws and change my name read two provinces

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017, 2:51 am

Parliament will vote tomorrow on the three laws and change my name read two provinces

History of edits:: 2017/7/17

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} House of Representatives will resume on Tuesday, regular meetings to vote on three bills.
    According to a statement to inform the Parliament, the agency {Euphrates News}, a copy of it, that "received the House of Representatives session on Tuesday, include" vote on the candidates of the Federal Public Service Council, and vote on the candidates of the Board of Commissioners of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, as well as the vote on the draft law the organization of the commercial agency. "
    He added that the parliament will be to" complete the vote on the draft reform of inmates and depositors law, the first reading of the draft switch provinces of Qadisiyah name and nationalization to the provinces of Diwaniyah and Kirkuk law. "
    the statement continued, as the House of Representatives will" report and discussion of the draft budget law General amended the Federal fiscal year 2017, and a general topic for discussion in the presence of the ministers concerned to discuss the issue of water crisis in Iraq. "
    The House of Representatives lifted its eighth of July of this, to on Tuesday, after the vote on the slogan of the law and seal Alarac.anthy Republic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:05 pm