Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A military exercise between Washington and Seoul in response to a Pyongyang missile

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A military exercise between Washington and Seoul in response to a Pyongyang missile Empty A military exercise between Washington and Seoul in response to a Pyongyang missile

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 6:24 am

A military exercise between Washington and Seoul in response to a Pyongyang missile

The world  July 29, 2017

The United States and South Korea conducted a military exercise using surface-to-surface missiles hours after North Korea launched an intercontinental ballistic missile, the US military said Friday.
    The training was conducted early Saturday in Seoul, after the Pentagon announced that US and South Korean military commanders had discussed "military response options" after Pyongyang launched a missile that might be able to reach US territory.
    The US military said in a statement that the exercise was carried out using US-made tactical missile systems and the South Korean ballistic missile Hyunmo-2.
    "We are conducting a live exercise in response to a missile launch from North Korea," a US defense official told AFP on condition of anonymity.
    According to the US military, Ataxm's systems can be deployed quickly ... and they provide the ability to strike accurately. "
    The US Department of Defense said on Friday that the commanders of the US and South Korean armies were discussing "options of military response" to North Korea.
    Gen. Joe Harrison, commander of the Pacific Command in the US Navy, and General Lee Sun-Jin, Chief of Staff of South Korea.

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=74355

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:10 am