Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The founder of Facebook appoints a consultant to make him a candidate for the US presidency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The founder of Facebook appoints a consultant to make him a candidate for the US presidency Empty The founder of Facebook appoints a consultant to make him a candidate for the US presidency

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Aug 2017, 3:41 am

The founder of Facebook appoints a consultant to make him a candidate for the US presidency

The news of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's decision to appoint Joel Benenson as his advisor raised many questions in the international media.

Pinson, who served as an adviser to former US President Barack Obama, was the chief strategist for Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Zuckerberg did not comment on why Penson was appointed as his adviser, according to the Saudi daily Okaz.

Several media sources have speculated that the reason for this appointment may be Zuckerberg's desire to enter the political field and possibly prepare himself for the upcoming US elections in 2020.

As rival to current US President Donald Trump

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=79972

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:31 am