Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: a meeting expected with Abadi to discuss the reality of the contract with "B

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security: a meeting expected with Abadi to discuss the reality of the contract with "B Empty Parliamentary Security: a meeting expected with Abadi to discuss the reality of the contract with "B

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Aug 2017, 3:00 am

Parliamentary Security: a meeting expected with Abadi to discuss the reality of the contract with "Blackwater"

07/08/2017

The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee revealed on Monday a meeting with the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi on the fact that the contract with the company, "Blackwater" not known, indicating that the Iraqi government did not see the work of US security companies.

"The committee will meet with the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, Haider al-Abadi, to find out the fact that those companies involved in the blood of the Iraqi people have entered into a contract with the American company Blackwater," Niazi said.

"The government has not yet informed us of the arrival of the security company for the rapid protection of the link between Balanbar and Jordan, and we have learned through some members," Oglu said.

"The Iraqi forces are able to protect the rapid and benefit from this money in the reconstruction of the affected areas," said Uglu, a House of Representatives speaker. Sf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:23 am