Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Private Banks: Banks are working on issuing four million bank cards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of Private Banks: Banks are working on issuing four million bank cards Empty Association of Private Banks: Banks are working on issuing four million bank cards

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:37 am

Association of Private Banks: Banks are working on issuing four million bank cards

Executive Director of the Association of Private Banks Ali Tariq

Banks
    Economy News Baghdad:

The Iraqi Private Banks Association announced on Monday that Iraqi banks are currently working on issuing four million bank cards.

The Executive Director of the Association of Private Banks, Ali Tariq, in an interview with "Economy News", "The banks operating in Iraq are currently working on the issuance of four million bank cards and put them on the market," adding that "the world will see in the coming years, Using electronic cards in daily transactions. "

He stressed that "the issue of bank cards is of great importance after the opening in the society and the expansion of the banking culture of the citizen," explaining that "the Association of private banks will establish several courses for bankers on the development of their capabilities in dealing with bank cards."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:46 am