Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Industry: the Iraqi economy will not rise without a successful partnership with the priv

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Industry: the Iraqi economy will not rise without a successful partnership with the priv Empty Minister of Industry: the Iraqi economy will not rise without a successful partnership with the priv

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2017, 12:00 pm

Minister of Industry: the Iraqi economy will not rise without a successful partnership with the private sector

Minister of Industry and Minerals Mohammed Xiaa Sudanese «Internet»

28/8/2017

Economy News Baghdad:

He announced the Minister of Industry and Minerals, Mohammed Xiaa Sudanese, that the Iraqi economy can not rise without a successful partnership with the private sector.

Sudan said in a press statement received «Economy News», that "can not be the advancement of the Iraqi economy without a successful partnership with the private sector, especially after the financial crisis, which greatly affected the entire public life in the country», calling for «activating customs tariff laws and the protection of Iraqi products consumer laws requiring state institutions to secure their needs from the Ministry of Industry and minerals and protection. »

Sudan added that «directed the Ministry of the current industry towards discreet companies and businessmen and industrialists serious financially and technically proficient», stressing that «the Ministry of Industry was not successful over the past years in holding a successful and true partnerships with the private sector, but on the contrary, there was a waste of money and public disruption of the plants and the impact the entire Iraqi industry. »

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:41 am