Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Basra government proposes to the US consulate to assist in the possession of explosive detection

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Basra government proposes to the US consulate to assist in the possession of explosive detection Empty The Basra government proposes to the US consulate to assist in the possession of explosive detection

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2017, 8:25 am

The Basra government proposes to the US consulate to assist in the possession of explosive detection devices

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The local government in Basra on Monday proposed to the US consulate to provide assistance in the preparation of equipment for detecting explosives and drugs, while the consulate expressed its willingness to cooperate in order to strengthen the security situation in the province. "The first meeting with the US Consul in Basra, Timmy Davis, during which we discussed the way to activate cooperation between the two sides, and the service reality in the province, as we suggested to help," 

Basra Governor As'ad Abdul-Amir al- Eidani said at a press conference held today in the provincial office attended by Alsumaria News. To us in bringing modern equipment for the detection of explosives and drugs, "noting that" a security team of the local government in Basra will communicate with the US Consulate in this regard. "

"During the meeting, we listened to the governor's view on investment and the security situation in the province, and we talked about the possibility of attracting US companies to work in the province," said US Consul General Timothy Davies during the conference, which was attended by the correspondent of Alsumaria News. "The meeting was very positive, To work with the governor of Basra. " 

It is noteworthy that Basra is home to thousands of foreigners of different nationalities, and includes five consulates, namely consulates American, Russian, Iranian, Egyptian and Kuwaiti, while the British government after the closure of the consulate in 2012 the opening of the office of its embassy in Baghdad .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:29 am