Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

U.S. special inspector general affairs of the reconstruction of Iraq: Iraq will be the sole leader

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

U.S. special inspector general affairs of the reconstruction of Iraq: Iraq will be the sole leader  Empty U.S. special inspector general affairs of the reconstruction of Iraq: Iraq will be the sole leader

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Oct 2013, 6:54 am

U.S. special inspector general affairs of the reconstruction of Iraq: Iraq will be the sole leader for u

Published 04/10/2013 07:46 AM

Babinaoz / Agencies:
    Predicted the U.S. special inspector general affairs of Iraq reconstruction, Stuart Bowen, said Wednesday that Iraq would be "the sole leader of the region," in the coming period, he said, adding that "corruption" is one of the most important challenges facing the country.

The inspector general said the U.S. private affairs of Iraq reconstruction, Stuart Bowen, in a joint press conference with the governor of Basra in the Office of the province, said that "the United States was entrusted to me the task of fighting corruption in the reconstruction of Iraq during the past ten years after he spotted a budget estimated at 60 billion dollars for the reconstruction of Iraq, "noting that" investigations Attpt and presence of 90 U.S. citizen accused of corruption in Iraq and were tried in the United States. "

Bowen described the past ten years in Iraq as "the same problems and challenges and corruption," expressing his optimism as "the next ten years in the reconstruction of Iraq, which will be leader Ohadda in the Middle East."

The Inspector General noted that the U.S. "Basra province of important cities and the development of a program and laws to combat corruption in which to develop," returned them to the "City of the twenty-first century."

For his part, the governor of Basra said Majed Nasraoui during a joint press conference "to maintain readiness for the use of foreign expertise to fight corruption and cut the road to the corrupt program, especially in the reconstruction of the province and the implementation of construction projects."

Nasraoui added, "I discussed with the U.S. Inspector Basra strategy for 30 years to come," noting that "the United States is donor countries Hacpt the employees spoilers while we spent the money and did not hold the corrupt accountable, a guide on its success in the fight against corruption."

Nasraoui pointed out that "the province of Basra formed visual experiences forum, which includes the province of Basra experts to submit their proposals in the field of fight against corruption and how to refer the projects correctly and the closure of the ports on the spoilers for projects in the province."

Among Nasraoui that "some licenses from companies lagging been withdrawn and refer files to the integrity of the accountability and the denial of access to the project in the province," noting that "the existence of the program is pushing up the level of control and supervision of the assignment of projects and put المعرقلات front spoilers and standard in the assignment of projects is efficiency and quality of work. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:43 am