Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Government decides to refer the staff to the rank of Director General who did not hold a retirem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Government decides to refer the staff to the rank of Director General who did not hold a retirem Empty The Government decides to refer the staff to the rank of Director General who did not hold a retirem

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Nov 2017, 6:36 am

The Government decides to refer the staff to the rank of Director General who did not hold a retirement position

14:36 ​​- 09/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The government recommended in the draft budget of 2018 to refer staff members who are at the rank of director general and do not occupy an administrative formation to retire, a parliamentary source said on Thursday.
    "The government recommended in the draft budget of 2018 sent to the parliament not to appoint in leadership positions at the rank of director general and above unless there is a degree in the law of the ministry."
    He added that "the government recommendation requested the referral of employees who are at the rank of Director General and above and do not manage the administrative composition of the level of the Directorate and above to retire an exception to the law of uniform retirement," noting that "the government has identified the possibility of exemption from retirement in the event of a vacancy in another ministry commensurate With their job title and with the consent of the transferee. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:45 am