Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Thwarting the biggest drug smuggling operation near the Kuwaiti border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Thwarting the biggest drug smuggling operation near the Kuwaiti border Empty Thwarting the biggest drug smuggling operation near the Kuwaiti border

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Nov 2017, 1:35 am

[ltr]Thwarting the biggest drug smuggling operation near the Kuwaiti border[/ltr]
     Since 2017-11-13 at 19:45 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Security forces announced on Monday the foiling of the biggest drug smuggling operation near the Kuwaiti border, while it revealed that it had seized about 600 bags of ceptakun.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The largest drug smuggling operation in the Khader al-May area near the Kuwaiti border was seized yesterday," the media advisor to the interior minister, Wahhab al-Tai, said in a statement. "The number of bags reached 599 bags of kabtakun Type of lubricant ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the arrest was carried out through Faisal intelligence survey and the members of the third regiment and from private sources," adding that "were also found pills of type (01) in the pocket of the escape."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"This comes within the guidance of Interior Minister Qassim Araji in addressing all types of crime and hit with an iron hand for anyone who tries to tamper with the stability of Iraqi society and the security of Iraq."[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:23 am