Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia's security is breaking the numbers and spreading "heavily" among the hardliners

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia's security is breaking the numbers and spreading "heavily" among the hardliners Empty Russia's security is breaking the numbers and spreading "heavily" among the hardliners

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Nov 2017, 3:28 am

[size=32]
    Russia's security is breaking the numbers and spreading "heavily" among the hardliners[/size]
     Russia's security is breaking the numbers and spreading "heavily" among the hardliners 38

Twilight News    

Monday, 20 November 2017

A Russian writer spoke about the most common languages ​​and nationalities among the fighters of the "Daash" organization. A sign that his country's language has become widespread among militant circles. 
    Alexander Sukharenko, director of the Institute for Studying New Challenges and Risks to Russia's National Security, said Russian was third among the state's fighters. 
    He added that the proportion of Russians among the fighters of the organization is eight percent, to become their third language after Arabic, and English. 
    In a related context, the Russian writer says that the number of Russian fighters in Syria and Iraq in the ranks of the state organization reached 3400, followed by the Saudis with 3200 fighters, Jordan 3000, followed by Tunisia 2900, followed by France with (1900) fighters. 
    The writer warned that some of these fighters return to their country, after the defeats suffered by the state organization in Syria and Iraq.
    He confirmed that 400 Russians had returned home, 760 Saudis had returned to the Kingdom, 250 Jordanians, 271 French and 800 Tunisians.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:23 pm