Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Goldman: Oil rises in 2018 as inventories fall and production cuts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Goldman: Oil rises in 2018 as inventories fall and production cuts Empty Goldman: Oil rises in 2018 as inventories fall and production cuts

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2017, 2:25 am

Goldman: Oil rises in 2018 as inventories fall and production cuts

Goldman: Oil rises in 2018 as inventories fall and production cuts 4066
    Goldman: Oil rises in 2018 as inventories fall and production cuts Text Goldman: Oil rises in 2018 as inventories fall and production cuts Html Goldman: Oil rises in 2018 as inventories fall and production cuts Print
    Goldman: Oil rises in 2018 as inventories fall and production cuts Arrow Arab and international
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    Goldman Sachs raised its forecast for oil prices in 2018, citing a drop in stocks next year and a strong commitment from Russia and Saudi Arabia to extending crude cuts at the OPEC meeting in Vienna last week. 
    In a note issued late on Monday, the bank raised its forecast for the price of Brent next year to 62 dollars per barrel and the West Texas Intermediate WTI to 57.50 dollars a barrel. He added that the amendment was also due to the imposition of higher tariffs on US pipelines and the widening gap between US crude and Brent to $ 4.50 a barrel.
    Oil prices fell following OPEC and other producers' agreement to extend production cuts and prices are now supported by expectations of a drop in US stocks.
    "Of course, the risk remains, and we see that it tends to rise in 2018 as a result of fears of excessive scarcity, both as a result of delays or a demand higher than our optimistic expectations, or OPEC leaving stocks falling rapidly."

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:39 am