Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ambassador of America in Baghdad: We will face Iran in a post-Saddam Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ambassador of America in Baghdad: We will face Iran in a post-Saddam Iraq Empty Ambassador of America in Baghdad: We will face Iran in a post-Saddam Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:02 am

Ambassador of America in Baghdad: We will face Iran in a post-Saddam Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 10:45 am (22 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ambassador of America in Baghdad: We will face Iran in a post-Saddam Iraq
    Baghdad / Sky Press

The US ambassador to Baghdad, Douglas Seelman, said Tuesday that the United States looks forward to confronting Iran in a post-Saddam Iraq, stressing that Washington will work to limit Iran's influence in Iraq.

"The United States will help the central government in Baghdad resolve its conflict with the Kurdistan region," Sulliman said in an interview with the Associated Press. "With Iraq declaring war on extremists to be over, Washington is focused on maintaining peace and reconstruction, Iran's influence is a problem. "

"Iran simply does not respect the sovereignty of its neighbors," the US diplomat said. "The Iranians have helped the Iraqi government defeat a preacher." "I have not seen that the Iranians have donated money to Iraq for humanitarian assistance, and I have not seen them contribute to the United Nations Stabilization Program."

"Iraq is coming out of a difficult period where there was a lot of economic devastation and a lot of social unrest, and we think it is important for Iraq to have good and positive relations with all its neighbors, and Iran is included in that," he said.

"The United States is encouraging recent Iraqi efforts to get closer to Saudi Arabia, Jordan and the allies, which hope to play a bigger role in the country," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:53 pm